TERMS & CONDITIONS:
TAFEL LAGER WEBSITE COMPETITION
- This competition is open to all residents of Namibia except the employees of Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL), their advertising agencies, as well as the immediate family, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organizations and persons.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years old at the date of entry. Winners will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof.
- The competition takes place from 11th November 2019 till the 31st January 2020. No entries will be accepted before or after date stipulated.
- To enter, visit the Tafel Lager (tafellager.com ) website and answer all 3 questions that you are presented with to have 1 successful entry.
- No one can enter on behalf of another person.
- Multiple entries per person will be allowed.
- 65 Randomly selected winners per Algorithm will each stand a chance to win a case of 500ml Cans of Tafel Lager.
- Prizes are not negotiable, transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. NBL reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with any other prize(s) of comparable commercial value.
- All potential winners will be required to provide their contact details and correct names as per their Namibian ID Document.
- All potential winners of the case of Tafel Lager will then be contacted telephonically and if a potential winner is unreachable after three (3) attempts, the NBL team will selected another potential winner.
- Namibia Breweries Limited’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must be prepared to be photographed by Namibia Breweries Limited for promotional purposes, and have their names and surnames listed in the social media for an announcement of their winnings.
- The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms and conditions and by entering this competition participants are deemed to have accepted the competitions terms and conditions and agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.
- By entering this competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted the competition terms & conditions and agree to be bound by the rules which will be interpreted by NBL at their own discretion.
- NBL reserves the right to terminate or amend this competition at any time if it deems such termination or amendment to be necessary and appropriate.
- Neither NBL nor their respective advertising or media agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this competition and/or participant in the prizes offered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of NBL or otherwise.